Thursday, December 11, 2008

God is awesome

On our journey we are joined by my sister-in-law and her husband. I say joined, they actually live in another state so we don't get to share much time together. They searched and searched for a church, getting involved in several and then finally deciding to take a break...all just soon before God lead us on this journey.

What is so amazing...I was made aware of a difficult situtation going on in our family. My sister-in-law decided it was time to get serious in prayer, so she fasted and prayed. God answered the prayer - miraculously! I know a lot of people look at those of us who have left the church and think, we have walked away from God...how far from the truth! I am encouraged and blessed to hear stories like this from others on the journey...have one to share?

I also just got an e-mail from Eric...the family I met last Sunday. He and his family's heart is to LOVE GOD and be faithful to whatever God calls them to. Eric...thanks for the encouragement!

Thank you God for giving us a chance to interact with others on this journey!!

Live Loved, Live Free,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment